Saturday, October 10, 2009

day 4

It's the weekend. It's a weekend.. someone's bound to respond by Monday U.S. hours. Sigh, It's satruday today and instead of going out I up stuck here... sigh.. My dad was commenting about my work and was suggesting that I just review for the NCLEX. He also forwarded me USCIS reply that they were reviewing my immigration case.

On the bright side my mom finally got her laser surgery for her eyes. I guess they were in a bright mood considering that they (as parents never stop worrying about their children) lovingly provided me with a tirade.

One of the topics was on trying to help out Leonie. MY dad was telling basically telling me that since I was "idle" that I might look into possible business opportunities in our property in Nueva Ecija. Nothing high tech over in Lupao, just rice land and onion plantations... then again that land is part of my roots. It is where I got the very rice I've subsisted on since birth.

Anyways the illustion shows my current job applications. So like mom if you acutally read this.... I am looking for a job right now. It's just that I'm not looking for a traditional office work okay.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment