Friday, October 9, 2009

Angst

I'm just freaking outright angry at Odek right now. It's either my Ego is just too big for my own good thinking that I am a better, smarter, person who is literally willing to work for peanuts just so that I can get some buyer a feedbacks and experience on this online job market place OR the workforce is just so vast that I'm not getting enough attention. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD TO GET A simple jobs that a trained monkey in Timbuktu can do. Aaarrgh, I'm just about pulling my hair right now. I just looked at my competitors. For a simple email sorting job, there was like a hundred respondents for a single job offer. It's a nightmare for me. It must be even worse for whoever is hiring because they could just be hiring someone who'll freaking report the job offer and make another commission. HELLO WORLD I AM HERE, I am a real person with a real degree who speaks your language. Hire me. Hire me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment